Sunday, December 18, 2011

Johnny's Graduation

JFZ, John Francis Zdrojewski, receives his diploma.
Is this Niagara U?  What is the year?  What was your cume?




Who knows?  This could have been an earlier graduation.
Let's say it was  and put  this  Total Cuteness up here.



Please post comments, folks, with details of these matters.  The younger generations thirst for knowledge out here.  Also, we can keep this graduation theme going; just email me photos and data about family members graduating and I will put them up.


2 comments:

jzdro said...

Receiving the Biology Medal from Rev. Kenneth Slattery, C.M., President of Niagara University at graduation of May 1969. Slattery, after his resignation as president, went to St. John's University, New York City where he was Professor of Philosophy. After his academic career, he semi-retired and was chaplain to jockeys, trainers and staff at Aqueduct racetrack! He passed away last year.
I'll post some related curious historical and ecclesiastical minutae on my post regarding Casey's graduation.

Julie Zdrojewski said...

John, What year did you graduate from Niagara U?

Our family visited you there once, and I was steamed, because my Dad and Marty were allowed to your dorm room. Mom and I were not! Wrong phenotype! That experience warped me for decades.