Saturday, June 30, 2012

Clara's "Snapfolio" - Part I

This little book of snapshots was a complete surprise.  It came to light from deep within a carton and settled in the palm of my hand, giving off vibes that eventually I was able to translate with a degree of confidence as "1946."




I took the snapshots out of the cellophane without wearing gloves, but then at least I put them back in the same places.  There's a blank place. Was someone's photo discreetly removed, perhaps in early 1947?

"Maid of the Mist" and a bit of mist on CAMZ's camera lens:



Unknown couple with the Falls power station in the background:

Check out the handbag!  It's bigger than Grace Kelly's:




I've no idea who these other people are.  It's sad when friends part ways.

In Part 2 shall be featured Church Camp and wrestling.  Get ready!

Z





No comments: